Soma Float Memberships
Soma Novo Bodywork offers a membership opportunity for those serious about floating. Whether you are looking for once a month or once a week, we have a plan for you. Our flotation therapy plans also provide you with extra savings towards additional floats as well the ability to enjoy our other services. Enjoy 10% – 20% off extra floats, massage services and foot soaks during your active membership month.
- Book anytime using our online booking or call us at 207-619-3797
- Float 1x or 3x each month based on your membership level
- Single float memberships receive 15% discount on additional floats during your active month
- Multi float memberships receive 20% discount on additional floats during your active month
- Members receive a 10% discount on additional spa services. Discounts may be applied to full price services only and not applied to discounted services or promotions.
- No Hidden fees or commitments. You may cancel your membership at anytime.
- All sales are final. No refunds for memberships, you may use your remaining float(s) and receive discounts for the remainder of the membership month.
- Multi Float members may share their floats with family and friends.
- Individuals using a members float may also receive 10% discounts on services during the same day their float is scheduled for. Discounts may be applied to full price services only and not applied to discounted services or promotions.
6 Rules for Safe Use of Citrus in Summer Skin Care With such glow-boosting benefits in mind, it’s understandable if you’re opting for the power of citrus in your summer…
Flotation therapy can have extremely beneficial effects on your muscles and joints, and it pairs even more successfully with ongoing chiropractic treatment. Many people find that they get better physical…
There are many home remedies for the common cold that can help support our immune system. Learn about the easy natural remedies we use in our home. Managing the common…
Article first appeared at thesleepdoctor.com by Dr. Michael Breus | May 28, 2019 | Health, How to Sleep Better How floating improves sleep Evidence dating back decades demonstrates that float…